Renaissance2KRenaissance2K

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Unbelievable

The best Mario flash... AND the best Matrix flash... ever made. Period. I could have watched it for hours.

Get Down Gollum Get Down Gollum

GROSS!

You know, I give you points for the animation, which was decent. But that wasn't Gollum. That was some third-world orphan with pointed ears. And you clearly recycled a lot of the animation.

Damn... so disgusting... you should burn in hell.

But keep animating while you're there, kay? :)

MINI STIX MINI STIX

One of my favorite stick movies

Do you remember that game MDK that came out on PC a few years ago? They had a weapon in it called the World's Most Interesting Bomb.

I dunno. When that little stick pulled out the Death 'o' Matic, it reminded me of that game. But you should take that as a compliment. It's funny AND extremely violent.

Good to see that for every 100 crappy stick movies, there's still someone out there who'll submit a good one.

FreeFall FreeFall

Maestro!

I like the game idea, and the graphics are ok. But you need to add some background music.

I actually mixed a song called "Freefall" at one point... *sigh*

But yea. Make it a tad easier, and add music.

Video Game Puzzle 1 Video Game Puzzle 1

Simple yet sweet

What a great idea. Nostalgic, addicting, and very well made. Love the music, too.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Flash Perfection

You know, a lot of people try to take classic games and convert them to Flash, but one of two things happens:

(a) the conversion is messy, and the game sucks
(b) the conversion is good, but the game itself isn't that interesting

Whoever authored this Flash took an EXTREMELY complicated 16-bit platform and converted it nearly flawlessly. Excellent, excellent job!